Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace
Application and Principles
Vacuum induction melting furnace is a uniformed vacuum metallurgic equipment for melting metals with the principle of medium-frequency induction heating under vacuum condition.
It is commonly utilized for studying and producing of nickel-based and its special steel, precise alloy, Nd-Fe-B, metal dysprosium, active metal, high-temp. alloy, hydrogen-storing material, magnetic material, colored metal and its alloy in research and production departments.
Advantages and Features
This equipment adopts advanced temperature and vacuum examine meters and inducing elements, digital-control variable frequency regulating system and programmable controller united control center. It possesses remarkable superiorities as below:
1. It is featured with alarming function of pressure exceeding, temperature exceeding, and pressure insufficiency, and also with anti-false operation chain-locking and interlock protection. Guarantee the security and reliable operation of the equipment;
2. Vacuum pump applies low-noise power saving type, and it is with high pumping speed and efficiency;
3. Coils is treated with special process, long lifetime and untransformed;
4. It utilizes high-effective power, low reactive loss, and high efficiency;
5. It utilizes variable-frequency rotary casting apparatus, and its rotating speeding is adjustable, achieving the function of casting multi-models.
Core Module Structure
It is applied with vertical (horizontal) structure, and consisted of vacuum melting room, melting device, rotary casting apparatus, vacuum system, melting power supply, auto-control system, multi-station observation window, water cooling system and working platform.