Quenching Amorphous Powder Production Line (Sino-Japan Cooperation)
Application and Principles
Quench cool amorphous powdered material production line provided by is a close cooperation technology with Japan, and it is a single-roller quench cooling equipment.
Its working principle refers to that smelted metal is jetted onto quench cooling roller in high-speed rotation under given conditions in Ar gas environment, after vacuum exhausting, and then the amorphous thin band though quench cooling process.
Currently, the supplying equipment is mainly applied to powder production at 200Kg, 300Kg, and 500Kg grade.
Performances and Superiorities
Quench cool amorphous powdered material production line provided by is one projects technologically cooperated with Japan, bringing domestic clients with world advanced technological installation in which the core technology fills up the domestic technological gaps and possesses following advantageous performances:
1. Vacuum reaching pressure: 10-3 Pa (when filling with specimen and nozzle);
2. Leakage volume: less than 10-9Pam3/sec;
3. Injection pressure: MAX 0.1MPa;
4. Smelting capacity: 5-500g/based on iron;
5. Highest heating temperature: 1700℃;
6. Common heating temperature: 1500℃;
7. Cooling roller rotating speed: 100-4000rpm;
Peripheral device performance parameters:
1. Power supply: 3 phases, 220V, 13KVA (clients need to prepare voltage transformer for their own)
2. Cooling water: 25L/min, water pressure: 0.35MPa (backpressure: less than 0.1MPa)
3. Inert gas (Ar): displaced capacity 100L/per time, pressure 0.5MPa.